What ever time of year you visit Arley Arboretum, there is always something magical to see. Some of our particular favourites are to be found in the following seasons (with our Head Gardener’s notes where appropriate e.g. if something is out this week) :
- Magnolias in the Magnolia Garden (Typically in bloom between March-May depending on climate)
- Spring bulbs including Daffodils (March)
- Bluebells – a stunning carpet under the canopy of trees throughout the Arboretum
- Wisteria (White Wisteria in the Italian Garden)
- Herbaceous borders (Alliums, Tradescantia, Aconites, Peonies)
- 65m Laburnum Arch – one of Britain’s longest (late spring early summer, typically May-June)
- OUT NOW Herbaceous Borders around the Orchard
- Hemerocallis (Day Lilies)
- Shasta Daisies
- Lobelia Tupa
- OUT NOW Italian Garden Ponds, Border and Planters
- Water Lilies
- Dahlia Excentrique
- Dahlia Famosa
- Dahlia Optic Illusion
- Azaleas through the Laburnum Arch (Orange- Bronze Fire, Pink – Vicosa Reve d’Amour)
- “Voted best places in Britain to see the autumn colours” — BBC Countryfile 2017
- Vibrant reds of the Acers in the Arboretum’s Acer Glade
- Snowdrops (End of February)
For up to date information regarding what’s currently in bloom at Arley Arboretum, visit our facebook page or blog for further details and pictures.
Explore the Arboretum
Arley Arboretum is home to some of the most stunning gardens found anywhere in the UK.
From our play area to our adventure trails, there's so much for Arley Kids to see and do!
With regular events for families and kids, there's always something happening at Arley Arboretum!
Purchase an Annual Passs and enjoy the stunning seasonal beauty of Arley Arboretum all year round.