Careers & Volunteering
Become a Volunteer at Arley Arboretum
Our volunteers are quite simply part of the lifeblood of Arley Arboretum and Gardens. Without our army of enthusiastic helpers, we certainly wouldn’t be able to maintain our gardens, and our visitors would miss their valuable contribution to bringing a visit to life.
Reasons to volunteer at Arley Arboretum
There are so many different reasons to volunteer, and everyone has their own reasons. However, here are some of the main benefits:
- Learn new skills
- Good for your C.V.
- Work alongside experts in their field
- Make new friends
- Knowing you’re making a unique contribution to our work
- Counts towards your Duke of Edinburgh Award
- Annual season ticket, giving access to the Arboretum and Gardens
- Free tea and coffee with a subsidised lunch when on duty
- Special prices/offers on a range of products
- 10% discount on plant sales
- Car park attendants and or guides
- Gardening working with our head gardener
- Managing the library and artefacts
- Fundraising, organising competitions, ideas etc.
- Helping in the tearoom
Explore the Arboretum
Arley Arboretum is home to some of the most stunning gardens found anywhere in the UK.
From our play area to our adventure trails, there's so much for Arley Kids to see and do!
With regular events for families and kids, there's always something happening at Arley Arboretum!
Purchase an Annual Passs and enjoy the stunning seasonal beauty of Arley Arboretum all year round.